The Major Gifts Report is the only newsletter of its kind. Whether your organization has a history of attracting major gifts and you want to raise even more, or you’re just getting started, this monthly publication will provide you with the procedures and techniques and ideas to help you land big gifts for your organization.
Filled with concisely written articles, this monthly newsletter offers practical tips and techniques that will help you attract major gifts. You will be linked with thousands of professionals who share what’s working for them in each monthly issue.
Each monthly issue of The Major Gifts Report
covers a variety of key topics including:
- Naming gift ideas
- Solicitation techniques
- Prospect identification
- Setting goals, objectives
- Marketing endowment gifts
- Relationship-building procedures
- Donor recognition ideas
- Examples: reports, newsletters...
- Rating/screening procedures
- Donor-friendly website ideas
- Corporate/foundation relations
- Writing tips: proposals, fundraising copy
- Identifying funding opportunities
- Time management tips
- Capital campaign planning
- Training and motivating volunteers
- Marketing planned gifts
- Records management procedures
- Pledge fulfillment ideas
- Writing the case statement
- Consultant profiles
- Philanthropic trends
- Feasibility studies
- Strategic planning
- Prospect research
- Stewarding donors
- Publicizing donors’ gifts
- And much more!
Filled with concisely written articles, this 8-page monthly newsletter will provide you with proven methods and strategies to help you generate five-, six- and seven-figure gifts for your organization.
Learn what’s working for other professionals who share their fundraising strategies and success stories in each monthly issue. The Major Gifts Report is guaranteed to return countless major gift ideas you can put to immediate use or your money back.
It doesn’t matter whether you’re new to fundraising or a seasoned professional. Each issue will be jam-packed with ideas, tips and information to enrich your major gifts efforts.